Jayno55

Hi Pete

Thanks for the Scottish reference, which looks a pretty good information
source on the lovely Scotland to start with.

By "Best" I mean from a non-White Water, kayaker's point of view however
people would justify speaking well of somewhere. People who know their
waters will presumably describe their own criteria for "best": e.g.
available water area; attractive setting; good places for boat
access/egress; how crowded or quiet the location is; scope for water side
parking, changing, camping, stopping for drink/food etc; best section of,
end of canal, lake, loch etc; best loch to choose of choices available in
a given area - and so on!

I we get enough contributions here, I might try to organise all the info
in some systematic way (for myself and others to reference), but this
would have to be in a few months time as I am leading a busy work life for
the immediate future.

Jayno