Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default Questions from a newbie

Hi Liz yes age does make a difference I started at 36 3 years ago and

still
having problems
with thinks like rolling

You thinks too much.... rolling is feeling not thinking ;-)

I don't think this is totally an age issue... we have people who can roll at
36+ and find it easy, and we have younger people who find it impossible.

Age comes in because people get stiffer, but if you are taught good
technique, you should be able to roll. I have seen a paraplegic lady being
taught to roll... a hipflick free roll. It's interesting to see how she does
it.

Peter