Junior Member

Default Training the Core Muscles

I’ve been collaborating with an Olympic martial arts team member on a series of drills and exercises designed to help paddlers strengthen their cores.

Here’s the series so far. Could anyone comment on the drills’ appropriateness and methods?

Thanks.

Here are the blog links:

Strengthening the Co Intro
http://paddlingtravelers.blogspot.co...your-core.html

Medicine ball twist and lunge:
http://paddlingtravelers.blogspot.co...r-core_25.html

Balance Ball Pike:
http://paddlingtravelers.blogspot.co...trengthen.html

Lat Row with Weight:
http://paddlingtravelers.blogspot.co...4-dumbell.html

The Plank
http://paddlingtravelers.blogspot.co...plank-and.html

Using Torso Rotation
http://paddlingtravelers.blogspot.co...t-6-torso.html

What boat for me? Frank Boettcher ASA 43 February 21st 06 06:24 PM
Balsa deck core DSK Boat Building 2 November 28th 05 02:13 AM
Balsa deck core William Brown Boat Building 0 November 25th 05 04:58 PM
Penetrating Epoxies in Deck Core Rot - Deck recoring Mic Cruising 0 August 30th 05 05:12 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM