Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kenneth McClelland

Default What do you think about Current Design Storm

I went on a weekend trip to Sandusky area of Lake Erie with a group of kayakers last weekend and was invited to try one of the boats owned by a fellow on the trip. It was a Current Design and I'm pretty sure it was the Storm. I fell in love with this boat. I think I want one but this is the first Current Design that I have come across and was wondering what those in the group think of these boats. I am a big guy and this boat felt like a great fit, but I may have been jaded by the fact that the club boat that I had been using the rest of the day had pretty much numbed everything below the waist because it was so wrong for my backside -- I think the seat bottom pitched forward and pinched some nerves. Anyone have an opinion on this manufacturer?