John

Default What do you think about Current Design Storm

Hi Ken, I am a Sandusky Bay paddler as well. I would like to know more
about the group you paddled with. It might be good to compare some
notes. As for the Storm...I am a bigger paddler as well and paddle a
Storm. I find it a perfect kayak for me. It is comfortable, stable and
fast. I have a rudder which I use about 50% of the time. Email back if
you'd like more info.. John

Kenneth McClelland wrote:
I went on a weekend trip to Sandusky area of Lake Erie with a group of
kayakers last weekend and was invited to try one of the boats owned by a
fellow on the trip. It was a Current Design and I'm pretty sure it was
the Storm. I fell in love with this boat. I think I want one but this is
the first Current Design that I have come across and was wondering what
those in the group think of these boats. I am a big guy and this boat
felt like a great fit, but I may have been jaded by the fact that the
club boat that I had been using the rest of the day had pretty much
numbed everything below the waist because it was so wrong for my
backside -- I think the seat bottom pitched forward and pinched some
nerves. Anyone have an opinion on this manufacturer?