John Fereira

Default new Necky Chatham line

Has anyone paddle one of the new models from the Necky Chatham line?
Apparently they've got it in 16', 17', and 18' lengths and a poly version as
well. A paddling shop that I respect a lot claims that the boats have the
best outfitting they've ever seen.
Joe Galloway

John,
There has been a bit of talk on the Necky Chatham over in paddling.net
Use this link http://www.paddling.net/message/show...tml?fid=advice
and search on 'Chatham' set the time frame to the last three months.
There is a lot of comparisons with the WS Tempest line. Both boats will be
on my to-try list for 2004.
Safe Paddling,
Joe Galloway

"John Fereira" wrote in message
.. .

Has anyone paddle one of the new models from the Necky Chatham line?
Apparently they've got it in 16', 17', and 18' lengths and a poly version

as
well. A paddling shop that I respect a lot claims that the boats have the
best outfitting they've ever seen.

Serge

Here is review:

http://www.geocities.com/outrageous_...s/Chatham.html

Birthdate of Norman Maclean Harry Krause General 1 December 24th 03 12:05 AM
More on Reflected power on antenna feed lines Gary Schafer Electronics 0 November 24th 03 01:19 AM
Reef'g line storage? Steve Cruising 4 September 8th 03 10:43 AM
Fuel pump to carbs fuel line replacement Bob General 5 July 29th 03 05:51 PM