BoatBanter.com

-   Touring (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/)
-   -   new Necky Chatham line (https://www.boatbanter.com/touring/14417-new-necky-chatham-line.html)

John Fereira February 3rd 04 11:03 PM

new Necky Chatham line

Has anyone paddle one of the new models from the Necky Chatham line?
Apparently they've got it in 16', 17', and 18' lengths and a poly version as
well. A paddling shop that I respect a lot claims that the boats have the
best outfitting they've ever seen.

Joe Galloway February 4th 04 02:53 AM

new Necky Chatham line

John,
There has been a bit of talk on the Necky Chatham over in paddling.net
Use this link http://www.paddling.net/message/show...tml?fid=advice
and search on 'Chatham' set the time frame to the last three months.
There is a lot of comparisons with the WS Tempest line. Both boats will be
on my to-try list for 2004.
Safe Paddling,
Joe Galloway

.. .