Eric Johnson

Default Camping Equipment Recommendations?

You can take the poles out of the tent bag and store the poles next to the
seat in the cockpit, which is very long.

MBOSCHERT

I think we are leaning toward
a high quality 3 season / 4 person tent with foot print, 20 degree mummy
bags, a couple of different size tarps made from materials purchased from
Seattle Fabric, Svea 123 stove, candle lanterns, etc.

Beware of those candle lanterns in warm weather. I had one that was spring
loaded hanging in my tent one summer. Came back from rafting at the end of the
day to find it empty. Damn thing melted and the spring kept pushing it out.
My sleeping bag seem to soak it all up real well.