John Gann

Default Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history

Kegs wrote:
John Gann writes:
Mike McCrea wrote:
[snip]
I haven't had to resort to the paranoid's secret code language since I
started lining my hat with tin foil to block the mind-rays from the
black helicopters ;-)

Which way works better? Does the "shiny side" go in or out?
Inquiring minds want to know!

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

HTH, HAND

That's it! Many thanks for the useful info. I now realize that my
doggies can benefit as well. (I wondered why they always liked to stay
so close to me.)

jg
--
John Gann /) 83°52'49"W
(865)924-4203 O_/ 35°57'25"N

John Gann

Mike McCrea wrote:

John Gann wrote
Which way works better? Does the "shiny side" go in or out? Inquiring
minds want to know!

John, always remember shiny side out!
If you wear the tin foil protector shiny side it will set up a
harmonic resonance with the fillings in your teeth and attract
flouride from your drinking water to your cerebral cortex, turning you
into a raving pinko commie libral decaf drinker.

Thanks for the tip, Mike. Shiny side out it is, for me and the doggies.

jg
--
John Gann /) 83°52'49"W
(865)924-4203 O_/ 35°57'25"N