Darryl Johnson

Default Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history

Charles Pezeshki wrote in :

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the insight into your psyche! We'll know exactly how
to interpret your future posts!

(Plonk)

Chuck

in article , Mike
McCrea at
wrote on 11/26/03 6:44 AM:

The scent of cooking animal flesh activated a monitoring station
manned by PETA personnel who transmitted his location to the FBC
(Food Beverage and Condiments) Police. That information was sent
to the World Government Coordination Center in Stockholm, which
alerted emergency services in the US State of Ontario.

One man's humour is another man's ... uh .. what *is* it exactly,
Chuck?

--
Darryl

I have to admit, the first time I saw a post on this topic, I misread
"beacon" as "bacon", and in fact, I opened the thread to find out how
that worked. I was thinking maybe he used strips of bacon to lash
together some kind of rig to assist him... I dunno.