Dave Reed

Default Cape Cod Canal passage schedule for tall ships?

I understand the tall ships are leaving Newport July 19, heading north
to their next official stop in Canada. Does anyone know when they (or
some of them) will be passing through the Cape Cod Canal?

Thanks,
David
Chris Brady

We sailed along the entire length on t.s. Europa in 2000 going to sail
Boston 2000. However the huge Russian vessels could not due to the
height of their respective masts; the lifting railway bridges were too
low.

Chris B.