BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ships (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/)
-   -   Cape Cod Canal passage schedule for tall ships? (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ships/20613-cape-cod-canal-passage-schedule-tall-ships.html)

Dave Reed July 14th 04 07:28 PM

Cape Cod Canal passage schedule for tall ships?

I understand the tall ships are leaving Newport July 19, heading north
to their next official stop in Canada. Does anyone know when they (or
some of them) will be passing through the Cape Cod Canal?

Thanks,
David

Chris Brady July 25th 04 04:38 PM

Cape Cod Canal passage schedule for tall ships?

We sailed along the entire length on t.s. Europa in 2000 going to sail
Boston 2000. However the huge Russian vessels could not due to the
height of their respective masts; the lifting railway bridges were too
low.

Chris B.