Default Washburn & Doughty Shipyard Fire

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_video...ory/WGME_newsk

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/st...99278&ac=PHnws

Washburn & Doughty burned Friday. It makes state of the art tugs and was
filling a contract for MORAN.

This is a terrible blow to Maine and the east coast tug boat industry.

Mark

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:12:18 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_video...ory/WGME_newsk

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/st...99278&ac=PHnws

Washburn & Doughty burned Friday. It makes state of the art tugs and was
filling a contract for MORAN.

This is a terrible blow to Maine and the east coast tug boat industry.

Mark

Awful stuff. I hope the insurance helps get things right.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:12:18 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_video...ory/WGME_newsk

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/st...99278&ac=PHnws

Washburn & Doughty burned Friday. It makes state of the art tugs and was
filling a contract for MORAN.

This is a terrible blow to Maine and the east coast tug boat industry.

Mark

Awful stuff. I hope the insurance helps get things right.

Joevan, nice to see TeraNews running. They are going to rebuild. The smoke
could be seen in Portland and that's about 100 miles.

Mark

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:04:37 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:12:18 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_video...ory/WGME_newsk

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/st...99278&ac=PHnws

Washburn & Doughty burned Friday. It makes state of the art tugs and was
filling a contract for MORAN.

This is a terrible blow to Maine and the east coast tug boat industry.

Mark

Awful stuff. I hope the insurance helps get things right.

Joevan, nice to see TeraNews running. They are going to rebuild. The smoke
could be seen in Portland and that's about 100 miles.

Mark

Yes it is. It has been a real downer for about 11 days. Even now it is
a bit tricky. But then for free I guess I should not complain too
much.
Glad to hear they will rebuild and this time I hope they have more
safeguards in place.

Default Washburn & Doughty Shipyard Fire (0/1)

Pics of the fire.

HF

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:46:03 -0400, joevan
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:04:37 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

"joevan" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:12:18 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_video...ory/WGME_newsk

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/st...99278&ac=PHnws

Washburn & Doughty burned Friday. It makes state of the art tugs and was
filling a contract for MORAN.

This is a terrible blow to Maine and the east coast tug boat industry.

Mark

Awful stuff. I hope the insurance helps get things right.

Joevan, nice to see TeraNews running. They are going to rebuild. The smoke
could be seen in Portland and that's about 100 miles.

Mark

Yes it is. It has been a real downer for about 11 days. Even now it is
a bit tricky. But then for free I guess I should not complain too
much.
Glad to hear they will rebuild and this time I hope they have more
safeguards in place.

Default Washburn & Doughty Shipyard Fire (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Washburn & Doughty Shipyard Fire-east-boothbay-fire-2.jpg  Washburn & Doughty Shipyard Fire-east-boothbay-fire-3.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg East Boothbay Fire 1.jpg (235.7 KB, 42 views)

[IMG] code is On

ShipMKT shipyard, we Build to your Oder! shipmk Cruising 1 October 8th 07 07:12 PM
ShipMKT shipyard, we Build to your Oder! shipmk Boat Building 0 October 8th 07 01:15 PM
Ship-MKT shipyard, we Build to your Oder! shipmk Electronics 0 October 8th 07 01:11 PM
Shipyard Pictures Joe ASA 14 May 26th 07 05:05 PM
LA CEIBA SHIPYARD HONDURAS courtship Cruising 2 April 9th 05 04:52 PM