courtship

Default LA CEIBA SHIPYARD HONDURAS

Hi, all. Anbody have any pix of La Ceiba Shipyard in Honduras they can post?

Particularly interested in any photos of the Green Parrot Tavern.

Thanks.

Mike, Lynn and Lucy the Sea Dog
s/v Gretchen
Fort Myers

courtship

Ha! Well, that's kinda what we thought we might do - but would like to check
with others to see if it's worth the extra mileage from the Rio Dulce!

Mike, Lynn & Lucy the Sea Dog
s/v Gretchen

"Jim and Becky" wrote in message
Why don't you walk in and have couple of cool ones?

"courtship" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hi, all. Anbody have any pix of La Ceiba Shipyard in Honduras they can

post?

Particularly interested in any photos of the Green Parrot Tavern.

Thanks.

Mike, Lynn and Lucy the Sea Dog
s/v Gretchen
Fort Myers

Honduras mahogany BS1088 ply? Jim Conlin Boat Building 15 September 27th 03 03:37 PM
Honduras JGPicard Cruising 2 September 16th 03 05:04 AM
Honduras hurricane hole JGPicard General 0 September 12th 03 07:29 PM
hurricane hole Honduras Sea Escapade ASA 0 September 12th 03 12:12 AM