BoatBanter.com

-   -   LA CEIBA SHIPYARD HONDURAS (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/32586-la-ceiba-shipyard-honduras.html)

courtship April 9th 05 01:03 AM

LA CEIBA SHIPYARD HONDURAS

Hi, all. Anbody have any pix of La Ceiba Shipyard in Honduras they can post?

Particularly interested in any photos of the Green Parrot Tavern.

Thanks.

Mike, Lynn and Lucy the Sea Dog
s/v Gretchen
Fort Myers

courtship April 9th 05 04:52 PM

Ha! Well, that's kinda what we thought we might do - but would like to check
with others to see if it's worth the extra mileage from the Rio Dulce!

Mike, Lynn & Lucy the Sea Dog
s/v Gretchen

"Jim and Becky" wrote in message
Why don't you walk in and have couple of cool ones?

nk.net...