Default ATTN. Mountainframer

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-greek-ship-1500-bc.jpg

"Bouler" schreef in bericht
.. .

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Sorry for the large amount of kB's.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Bouler" wrote in message
I have searched my old scans and they are much to small, made in the time
of dial-up.
So I shall scan them again from a book out of 1968.
The condition of the book is not very good, so the scans will not be
perfect.
I now post the front of that book and some scans.
All the pictures are drawings, The Romans did not invent the digital
camera;-)
If the quality is to poor please tell me so I can stop scanning.
I post 5 of my own pictures made in 2003 when they found a Roman ship (nr
7 in my place) found when they were digging to build a parking garage.
The ship was build around the year 100
My place "Woerden" was called "Castellum Laurum" in the time the Romans
were here.
Now the parking garage is called "Castellum".
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

These are great ! Thanks Bouler1

MountainFramer

--
I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose
happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.

"Mountainframer" schreef in bericht

These are great ! Thanks Bouler1

More to come when I have time.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-babylonian-guffas.jpg

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-byzantine-dromond.jpg

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-dragonship-william-conquerer.jpg

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-greek-trireme.jpg

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-greek-warship-01.jpg

--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN. Mountainframer-greek-warship-02.jpg

[IMG] code is On

Attn. joevan Bouler Tall Ship Photos 11 February 18th 08 04:49 PM
Attn all Bouler Tall Ship Photos 15 August 8th 07 05:42 PM
ATTN: SW Tom HK General 8 June 25th 07 03:40 AM
Attn. Skipper Dene General 0 March 6th 06 06:31 AM
Attn: Capt Rob! Bob Crantz ASA 2 November 3rd 05 07:57 PM