Default Windy II at 2007 Port Washington Pirate Festival

Windy II at 2007 Port Washington Pirate Festival

Attached Thumbnails
Windy II at 2007 Port Washington Pirate Festival-529183665_7d03b608a2.jpg

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
Windy II at 2007 Port Washington Pirate Festival

Thanks for these nice pictures.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
Thanks, Bouler! Will you be in Bremen for Festival Maritim in August or
in Workum for the Liereleit Festival in October?

No Dean I will not due to healthproblems.
But I find a lot of compensation in this NG.
BTW I was born not far from Workum.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:38:49 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
Thanks, Bouler! Will you be in Bremen for Festival Maritim in August or
in Workum for the Liereleit Festival in October?

No Dean I will not due to healthproblems.
But I find a lot of compensation in this NG.
BTW I was born not far from Workum.

Hope your problems are not too serious and here is more on that Windy
II.
http://www.tallshipwindy.com/Vessels/body_vessels.htm

"joevan" schreef in bericht

No Dean I will not due to healthproblems.
But I find a lot of compensation in this NG.
BTW I was born not far from Workum.

Hope your problems are not too serious and here is more on that Windy
II.

Same problems for years, they come and they go and I have to accept that.

http://www.tallshipwindy.com/Vessels/body_vessels.htm

Thanks for the link.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler,

I am very sorry to learn that you have problems that prevent you from
traveling. My very best wishes to you, and I'm glad, at least, that we can
be friends online.

Isn't the world an amazing place, sometimes?

Dean

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"joevan" schreef in bericht

No Dean I will not due to healthproblems.
But I find a lot of compensation in this NG.
BTW I was born not far from Workum.

Hope your problems are not too serious and here is more on that Windy
II.

Same problems for years, they come and they go and I have to accept that.

http://www.tallshipwindy.com/Vessels/body_vessels.htm

Thanks for the link.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Cap'n Jake" schreef in bericht
Bouler,

I am very sorry to learn that you have problems that prevent you from
traveling. My very best wishes to you, and I'm glad, at least, that we
can be friends online.

Isn't the world an amazing place, sometimes?

It sure is sometimes;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Isn't the world an amazing place, sometimes?

It sure is sometimes;-)

in your case, your mental problems prevent you from even being a ersatz
normal person. best go back to the free asylum and ask for your money
back - you're still a looney!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"