Default Sail the tall ship Windy at the Port Washington Pirate Festival (WI, USA)

From Gunner Maggie:

Attention all you Pirates and Pirate Lovers!

Bounding Main will be performing at the Port Washington Pirate Festival next
weekend, June 7 & 8, a festival anxiously awaited by many Bounding Mainiacs.
There will be lots of activities for the whole family, for the tough pirate
in you, and for the romancing types as well.

The entertainment will include the intrepid Jock Stewart
http://jesselinderbard.livejournal.com/; the exotic Rakhshanda
http://www.rakhshanda.com/; and our buddies from Kansas City, the Jolly
Rogers http://www.chivalry.com/jollyrogers/!!! Go see them if you haven't;
or if you have, go see 'em again. They're worth it.

Keep checking back to the festival website
http://www.portpiratefestival.com/, but as of now, the Bounding Main
performance times are as follows:

Saturday
1PM Dead Man's Dock Stage
2PM Buccaneer Bar & Stage
5PM Governor's Gazebo Stage

Sunday
10AM Governor's Gazebo Stage
3PM Buccaneer Bar & Stage
5PM Dead Man's Dock Stage

Sometimes there is an end-of-day sing-out, involving all our friends - watch
for it!

This continues to be one of our favorite events, so we hope you can join
us!!

~Gunner Maggie http://www.boundingmain.com

PS The extravaganza went awesome last night! It was a long event, but very
fun. We cannot thank our Mainiacs enough, for their amazing and continuous
generosity. Check back to the Deport website
http://deport.boundingmain.com/ in the next few days, for updates to our
total funds raised. I think we made some serious headway last night.

[IMG] code is On

Tall Ships festival Don White General 0 July 12th 07 10:42 PM
"Norfolk, USA: Tall ships lie anchored off the coast awaiting thestart of Sail Virginia festival." Stephen Rees[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 10th 07 08:54 PM
not a tall ship.. but does anyone recognise this 1940s ship? (link in message) Boyd Tall Ship Photos 2 April 2nd 07 05:25 PM
Plans Announced for 30th Annual Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival [email protected] General 0 April 10th 06 04:29 PM
Too windy to sail? Scott Vernon ASA 12 November 8th 04 04:49 PM