Default Pelican - Fisher Island Ferry - Miami

Attached Thumbnails
Pelican - Fisher Island Ferry - Miami-pelican-fisher-island-ferry-miami-tm.jpg

Fisher Island was developed by Mutual Benefit Line Insurance. Our logo was
a pelican, hence the name of the ferry. A major reason the company no
longer exists. The idiots we had making decisions about this investment
were without pears.

Lets run a cable out to the island for utilities. There we're done....what
do you mean it's a deep sea channel and we have to bury the cable?????

CEO could have sold it at the height of the real estate market and made a
small fortune but he was a racist and wouldn't sell to the Japanese. Too
bad he died before the company did. We could have hung him from the
yardarm.

Sorry for the rant, Fisher Island is still a sore point all these years
(over 15) later.

Randy

"Terry M" wrote in message
. ..

[IMG] code is On

Pelican box Davej Touring 1 August 9th 06 12:11 AM
Bobsprit thinks he's the Staten Island Ferry Simple Simon ASA 1 October 19th 03 08:46 AM
Staten Island ferry crash SAIL LOCO ASA 5 October 17th 03 02:35 AM
Block Island ferry: Quonset Al Lione General 0 July 27th 03 08:01 PM
FISHER FS Capt. Mooron ASA 4 June 25th 03 01:46 AM