Capt. Mooron

Default FISHER FS

Heh Heh Heh..... Theodore Tug Boat ain't Gay!

Years ago while sailing in Halifax Harbour we would see the Tugboat all the
time. I would fake receiving a call from Theodore Too on my cell phone and
tell my 2 nephews who were just a year or two older than the crowd that
thinks the tug boat is cool that they were requested aboard for crew. At 8
yrs and 10 yrs old... they were petrified at the prospect of having to go
aboard and be seen on a "kid's boat" ! It kept them working hard swabbing
the decks and doing dishes on Overproof.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| Now that's cute!
|
| Almost beyond cute.
|
| Maybe a little gay, eh?
|
| Scotty
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| This is Nova Scotia's Tug Boat.....
|
| http://www.vaxxine.com/jcameron/ship...oretoo/too.htm
|

| CM
|

| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | I agree, some tugs are cute, but THAT boat is ugly.
| |
| | Toot Toot!
| |
| | "katysails" wrote in message
| |
| | yeah, an UGLY tugboat
| |
| | I think tugboat's are kind of cute in a way...it's not really
ugly..it
| | just looks like a cartoon...instead of Thomas Train could
| | it be Bobby Boat?
| | --
| | katysails
| | s/v Chanteuse
| | Kirie Elite 32
| | Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
| | http://katysails.tripod.com
| |
| | "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should
| relax
| | and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
| |
| |
| |
| |

katysails

AHAH!..... now you are closer to understanding my current dilema! ;-D

Wel, dang! Move aaway from that thing, then!
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Capt. Mooron

I think it's stalking me... everywhere I go... there's that stupid happy
tug!

CM

"katysails" wrote in message

| AHAH!..... now you are closer to understanding my current dilema! ;-D
|
| Wel, dang! Move aaway from that thing, then!
| --
| katysails
| s/v Chanteuse
| Kirie Elite 32
| Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
| http://katysails.tripod.com
|
| "Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax
| and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein

katysails

-- I think it's stalking me... everywhere I go... there's that stupid happy
tug!

It must love you....
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
http://katysails.tripod.com

FS: 50' Mikelson Sport Fisher in California nikamagic Marketplace 0 September 28th 03 06:08 PM
selway fisher Rick Tyler Boat Building 2 September 25th 03 04:05 AM
FS: Fisher Potter 25 in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 September 16th 03 12:37 PM
FS: Fisher 25 in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 July 31st 03 05:31 PM
FS: Fisher Potter 25 in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 July 28th 03 05:25 PM