Default My Tour of Georgios Averof - 1 of 13

Back in June of 2006, I was in Greece. I stiumbled upon a naval museum near
Athens. I am posting some of the pictures i took of my tour abaord the
Georgios Averof, a Pisa Class armorued Cruiser (launched 1910). Thsi cruiser
is in amazing shape and has been well cared for by the Greeks I was very
impressed with this ship.

I am posting 13 pictures of this ship for your enjoyment.

Andre Blanchard

Attached Thumbnails
My Tour of Georgios Averof - 1 of 13-gaveroff-01.jpg

[IMG] code is On

Interesting tour of the ISS... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 December 1st 07 02:17 AM
Canoe tour on Loire Ancient Brit General 0 October 13th 07 01:05 AM
tour in shanghai Surprise Touring 0 October 22nd 05 05:15 AM
Teifi Tour Charlie UK Paddle 0 October 19th 05 09:05 AM
Teifi Tour. John-news-group UK Paddle 3 October 29th 04 03:45 PM