Andre Blanchard Andre Blanchard is offline

Default My Tour of Georgios Averof - 1 of 13

Back in June of 2006, I was in Greece. I stiumbled upon a naval museum near
Athens. I am posting some of the pictures i took of my tour abaord the
Georgios Averof, a Pisa Class armorued Cruiser (launched 1910). Thsi cruiser
is in amazing shape and has been well cared for by the Greeks I was very
impressed with this ship.

I am posting 13 pictures of this ship for your enjoyment.

Andre Blanchard

Attached Thumbnails
My Tour of Georgios Averof - 1 of 13-gaveroff-01.jpg