John-news-group

Default Teifi Tour.

Just to let you know

The Teifi Tour is on this week end

a group of us are camping at

MOELFRYN CARAVAN AND CAMP PARK. at Newcastle Emlyn, situated off the
B4333. Watch out for the TELEPHONE KIOSK and Brown sign with 1/4 mile.
OS ref. SN 321370.

Telephone 01559 371 231

John

-------------------------------------
O C Outdoor
www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor
--------------------------------------

John-news-group

Your joking

it is a BIG thing

There will be FULL safety cover at the The Cauldron - Llandysul and
Henllan on Saturday. On Sunday Cenarth will be covered.

and if you paddle an open safety is VERY important

It's too bad your working, how about a sicky

John

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:13:41 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

I didn't know this was a big thing, I thought it was just my club! I wish I
wasn't working!

Charlie.

"John-news-group" wrote in message
.. .
Just to let you know

The Teifi Tour is on this week end

a group of us are camping at

MOELFRYN CARAVAN AND CAMP PARK. at Newcastle Emlyn, situated off the
B4333. Watch out for the TELEPHONE KIOSK and Brown sign with 1/4 mile.
OS ref. SN 321370.

Telephone 01559 371 231

John

-------------------------------------
O C Outdoor
www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor
--------------------------------------

-------------------------------------
O C Outdoor
www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor
Charlie

Well, I've only been kayaking since the summer, so I've never done it
before! Next year maybe. Sicky isn't an option, I work as a lifeguard and
they just wouldn't be able to get the cover. I'd only do that if I was
REALLY ill! (Am I too moral?). I've also been on a course all week, so
they're know I'm making it up! Heh!

The other thing, I've a boat, but no transport so I couldn't get there
anyway.