BoatBanter.com

-   UK Paddle (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/)
-   -   Teifi Tour. (https://www.boatbanter.com/uk-paddle/24538-teifi-tour.html)

John-news-group October 28th 04 05:33 PM

Teifi Tour.

Just to let you know

The Teifi Tour is on this week end

a group of us are camping at

MOELFRYN CARAVAN AND CAMP PARK. at Newcastle Emlyn, situated off the
B4333. Watch out for the TELEPHONE KIOSK and Brown sign with 1/4 mile.
OS ref. SN 321370.

Telephone 01559 371 231

John

-------------------------------------
O C Outdoor
www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor
--------------------------------------

John-news-group October 28th 04 09:33 PM

Your joking

it is a BIG thing

There will be FULL safety cover at the The Cauldron - Llandysul and
Henllan on Saturday. On Sunday Cenarth will be covered.

and if you paddle an open safety is VERY important

It's too bad your working, how about a sicky:)

John

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:13:41 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

I didn't know this was a big thing, I thought it was just my club! I wish I
wasn't working!

Charlie.

.. .

Charlie October 29th 04 03:45 PM

Well, I've only been kayaking since the summer, so I've never done it
before! Next year maybe. Sicky isn't an option, I work as a lifeguard and
they just wouldn't be able to get the cover. I'd only do that if I was
REALLY ill! (Am I too moral?). I've also been on a course all week, so
they're know I'm making it up! Heh!

The other thing, I've a boat, but no transport so I couldn't get there
anyway.