Default New Yacht 1

Attached Thumbnails
New Yacht 1-new_yacht01.jpg

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
:

begin 666 New_yacht01.jpg

Attachment decoded: New_yacht01.jpg
`
end

Hello Willem,

makes me wonder if I've picked the wrong profession... Although I prefer
the sailboat mega-yachts, this series is ok! Where did you take it? The Urk
based 'Balk Shipyard'? (I noticed one of the barges in the picture comes
from Urk..)

Regards,

Jeroen

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht ...

Rich mens toys;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht

makes me wonder if I've picked the wrong profession... Although I
prefer
the sailboat mega-yachts, this series is ok! Where did you take it? The
Urk
based 'Balk Shipyard'? (I noticed one of the barges in the picture comes
from Urk..)

I Think you're wrong, the name on the ship is Boer NV Urk IJmuiden;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
:
Hello Willem,

makes me wonder if I've picked the wrong profession... Although I
prefer
the sailboat mega-yachts, this series is ok! Where did you take it? The
Urk
based 'Balk Shipyard'? (I noticed one of the barges in the picture comes
from Urk..)

Yes Jeroen it was at Urk
Scheepswerf METS B.V. - E. Bakkerkade 1 - 8320 AA Urk - NL

Greets,

Willem

Attached Thumbnails
New Yacht 1-urk.jpg

Yacht Ituna Nicholas Walsh Cruising 0 April 16th 07 02:12 PM
Best Yacht John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 5th 05 09:22 AM
Yacht Harry.Krause General 1 June 18th 05 12:13 AM
Yacht Charter Vancouver - Five Star Yacht Charters Todd Zuccolo Cruising 0 April 17th 05 11:58 AM
Do You Own a Yacht??? Bobsprit ASA 113 July 10th 03 04:53 PM