BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   New Yacht 1 (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/90479-new-yacht-1-a.html)

Willem Van der Voort February 3rd 08 04:12 PM

New Yacht 1

1 Attachment(s)

Jeronimus[_2_] February 3rd 08 06:15 PM

New Yacht 1

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
:

begin 666 New_yacht01.jpg

Attachment decoded: New_yacht01.jpg
`
end

Hello Willem,

makes me wonder if I've picked the wrong profession... ;) Although I prefer
the sailboat mega-yachts, this series is ok! Where did you take it? The Urk
based 'Balk Shipyard'? (I noticed one of the barges in the picture comes
from Urk..)

Regards,

Jeroen

Bouler February 3rd 08 11:19 PM

New Yacht 1

"Willem Van der Voort" schreef in
bericht ...

Rich mens toys;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Bouler February 3rd 08 11:22 PM

New Yacht 1

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht

makes me wonder if I've picked the wrong profession... ;) Although I
prefer
the sailboat mega-yachts, this series is ok! Where did you take it? The
Urk
based 'Balk Shipyard'? (I noticed one of the barges in the picture comes
from Urk..)

I Think you're wrong, the name on the ship is Boer NV Urk IJmuiden;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Willem Van der Voort February 4th 08 03:27 PM

New Yacht 1

1 Attachment(s)

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in
:
Hello Willem,

makes me wonder if I've picked the wrong profession... ;) Although I
prefer
the sailboat mega-yachts, this series is ok! Where did you take it? The
Urk
based 'Balk Shipyard'? (I noticed one of the barges in the picture comes
from Urk..)

Yes Jeroen it was at Urk
Scheepswerf METS B.V. - E. Bakkerkade 1 - 8320 AA Urk - NL

Greets,

Willem