Default Barge: Straits Waterskidder New Westminster BC 20071220

I must admit I liked this shot mostly for the snow covered sunlit
mountains in the background. I think this thing is used for shipping
scrap down the coast.

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:18:21 GMT, Stephen Rees wrote:

I must admit I liked this shot mostly for the snow covered sunlit
mountains in the background. I think this thing is used for shipping
scrap down the coast.

Shipping scrap or IS scrap? 8-}

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:18:21 GMT, Stephen Rees wrote:

I must admit I liked this shot mostly for the snow covered sunlit
mountains in the background. I think this thing is used for shipping
scrap down the coast.

I agree, the shadow in the foreground gives it all a wonderful glow.
Nice shot.

joevan wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:18:21 GMT, Stephen Rees wrote:

I must admit I liked this shot mostly for the snow covered sunlit
mountains in the background. I think this thing is used for shipping
scrap down the coast.

I agree, the shadow in the foreground gives it all a wonderful glow.
Nice shot.

Thank you

Only 2 of 5 images from yesterday turned up on my newserver - do I need
to repost?

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:16:07 GMT, Stephen Rees wrote:

joevan wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:18:21 GMT, Stephen Rees wrote:

I must admit I liked this shot mostly for the snow covered sunlit
mountains in the background. I think this thing is used for shipping
scrap down the coast.

I agree, the shadow in the foreground gives it all a wonderful glow.
Nice shot.

Thank you

Only 2 of 5 images from yesterday turned up on my newserver - do I need
to repost?

I got 3 of them on the 21st. This one, Global partnership, and Queen
of Vancouver. What were the other two?

joevan wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:18:21 GMT, Stephen Rees wrote:

I must admit I liked this shot mostly for the snow covered sunlit
mountains in the background. I think this thing is used for shipping
scrap down the coast.
I agree, the shadow in the foreground gives it all a wonderful glow.
Nice shot.

Thank you

Only 2 of 5 images from yesterday turned up on my newserver - do I need
to repost?

I got 3 of them on the 21st. This one, Global partnership, and Queen
of Vancouver. What were the other two?

I think I see the problem. I neglected to change the file type to jpg
and they were posted in GIMP's xcf format