Default Going to Festival Maritim in 2008 - any other festivals to see?

Hello friends,

My name is Dean Calin with the sea shanty group Bounding Main. We were
invited to perform at Festival Maritim
(www.festival-maritim.de/english.html) which is this weekend in Bremen,
Germany. Because they had some sponsors back out they were not able to
provide transportation for us. Since we weren't prepared for this, we had
to push back our appearance until 2008 while we raise money in our "Deport
Bounding Main" campaign (http://deport.boundingmain.com).

What I am wondering is if any of you, particular you Europeans, know if
there are any other festivals within a reasonable distance held within a
week, one way or the other, of Festival Maritim in 2008. I know in Brittany
there is the 'Fête du Chant de Marin 2007' (www.paimpol-2007.com), and I
heard from Tom Lewis that there is a festival in Poland, but I can find
nothing about it. We want to maximize our ability to entertain on our first
group trip to Europe!

Any and all help would be most appreciated.

By the way, there are a lot of great pictures of the barquentine The Windy
II at the 2007 Port Washington Pirate Festival
(http://www.portpiratefestival.com) on our photo gallery for the event:
http://bounding.wohlershome.net/gallery/album60.

Thanks in advance for any and all information!

Fair winds,
Dean Calin
Bounding Main
http://www.boundingmain.com

Default Going to Festival Maritim in 2008 - any other festivals to see? HELLO?

Fellow Maritime Aficionados, I assure you that I don't bite. Will any of
you be kind enough to offer some response?

Thanks,
Dean Calin
Bounding Main

"Big Jake" wrote in message
[...]

[IMG] code is On

OT - New 2008 Gallup poll Mule General 0 August 3rd 05 06:29 PM
Hillary In 2008 gonefishiing ASA 57 November 9th 04 12:58 AM
2008 Eisboch General 13 November 8th 04 09:09 PM
Racing Rules of Sailing 2005-2008 Walt General 14 July 5th 04 10:29 PM