Default Sail Boat

I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

Casco Bay, Maine

Attached Thumbnails
Sail Boat-img_8672.jpg

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:23:52 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

Casco Bay, Maine

Nice gaff rig schooner. Thanks for the picture.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:23:52 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

Casco Bay, Maine

I think the name starts with wy- could it be wythe or wyoming.?

"joevan" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:23:52 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

Casco Bay, Maine

I think the name starts with wy- could it be wythe or wyoming.?

I couldn't see the name when I took the photo. I thought I'd be able to make
it out when I looked at it. I've posted her before and I'll see her again.
I'll look in my photos.

Mark

RtW RtW is offline

"MWB" schreef in bericht
I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

Beauty!

RtW

"MWB" schreef in bericht
I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

WOW, great ship whatever her name is;-)
--
Groeten
Bouler (The Netherlands)

its called wendameen or www.schooneryacht.com
out of rockland maine is her hailing port, tourist boat that takes
paying customers for 2-3 day trips

Faan

joevan wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:23:52 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I can't make out the name. I see her often so I should know it.

Casco Bay, Maine

I think the name starts with wy- could it be wythe or wyoming.?

[IMG] code is On

!kramer sail boat homey General 8 December 5th 18 08:46 PM
This is a SAIL boat! Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 18th 06 03:52 AM
From sail to power, which boat? predl Cruising 11 July 21st 05 07:58 PM
self made sail boat joe General 8 August 21st 04 11:04 PM
Considering a Small Sail boat Weathered Rose General 14 January 18th 04 03:13 AM