Default 1951 tugboat

"MWB" wrote in message

"Randy Kotuby" wrote in message
. ..
"I wore a Red Sox cap" It's a wonder no one threw you overboard!

Very interesting stories Mark. Keep 'em coming.

Randy

PS: Think Mariano can ever pitch against the Sox again? If they weren't
in his head before, they are after last week! BTW, life in the Eastern
cellar is fine.

Randy, I live for the Yankees and Red Sox series. To me, the season
started 4-20-07. My 16 year old son is a Yankees fan. I don't know where I
went wrong.

Last August I was camping and listened to the Boston Massacre.

Let me know when you come up here, I have a cap for you.

The Yankees and Red Sox are playing a game during a Lunar Eclipse this
year on August 28. This will be a great game.

GO RED SOX

Mark

"I don't know where I went wrong."

Still having problems with those typing skills eh? Correct phrase is "I
don't know where I went right!"

Lunar eclipse and Yankee-Red Sox game are two phrases that should not go
together. Doesn't matter which city they play in, there are too many
crazies among the fans.

I don't think I will be getting up there this year. I start a new job in a
couple of weeks so I will have very limited time off this year. Maybe next
year. I'll hold you to the cap.

[IMG] code is On

Sailboat vs Tugboat Scotty ASA 7 May 18th 07 01:36 AM
Hey, Katy, how about a tugboat ride? jlrogers±³© ASA 2 January 21st 07 07:08 PM
WTB: Tug, tugboat in U.S.A. paulett loofboro Marketplace 0 December 23rd 06 01:46 PM
Grand Old Tugboat Still Alive *JimH* General 4 October 22nd 05 04:20 PM
Tugboat Captains not only ignorant of COLREGs Milos Forman ASA 6 December 16th 03 04:43 PM