Default Greek Ship that sank

anyone have any pics of the ship that sank off Greece last week?

Mike

http://www.cargolaw.com/index.html

Cargo Law doesn't have any photos up yet but he should have soon. This is a
great website.

I'm curious as to how long it took to sink.

Mark

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:17:55 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.cargolaw.com/index.html

Cargo Law doesn't have any photos up yet but he should have soon. This is a
great website.

I'm curious as to how long it took to sink.

Mark

Approx 18 hours IIRC.

On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:17:55 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.cargolaw.com/index.html
Cargo Law doesn't have any photos up yet but he should have soon. This is a
great website.
I'm curious as to how long it took to sink.
Mark

I love the cargo site, a lot of the best photos I've seen on ship
subjects, even a great one on a Navy ship I once worked on.
Thank you.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

"Greg Farr" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:17:55 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.cargolaw.com/index.html
Cargo Law doesn't have any photos up yet but he should have soon. This is
great website.
I'm curious as to how long it took to sink.
Mark

I love the cargo site, a lot of the best photos I've seen on ship
subjects, even a great one on a Navy ship I once worked on.
Thank you.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Greg,

Could you post the link to your NAVY ship.

Mark

Default Greek Ship that sank - view of the bow of Vandegrift during an inclining test.jpg (0/1)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:04:12 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

"Greg Farr" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:17:55 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

http://www.cargolaw.com/index.html
Cargo Law doesn't have any photos up yet but he should have soon. This is
great website.
I'm curious as to how long it took to sink.
Mark

I love the cargo site, a lot of the best photos I've seen on ship
subjects, even a great one on a Navy ship I once worked on.
Thank you.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Greg,

Could you post the link to your NAVY ship.

Mark

http://www.navsource.org/archives/07/0748.htm

Can't help but be a bit proud, as it's the only thing I've ever had to
do with a ship, let alone a US Nave ship that have long lives of doing
there job. I worked on that turret with two guys sitting on it. It's
like a strange revolver for Harpoon missiles, as they reside in a
round revolver, that delivers the missile to the arms up top.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1

Default Greek Ship that sank - view of the bow of Vandegrift during an inclining test.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Greek Ship that sank-view-bow-vandegrift-during-inclining-test.jpg