Default Greek Ship that sank

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 06:31:20 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Several years ago (early 1990's) I was at the Owls Head, Maine Museum air
show and there was an older gentleman wiping down his black P-51 Mustang. I
told him he had a beautiful plane and he thanked me. A very small air show
and up close.
He and his wife got in the plane, took off, did a few stunts and then I
found out it was Frank Borman. I was floored.

Mark

I may have been there about that time too. If you saw a 57 landrover
in the exhibits then, it was mine. Sort of green color and on of only
a few I have ever seen of that age in this country.

"joevan" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 06:31:20 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

Several years ago (early 1990's) I was at the Owls Head, Maine Museum air
show and there was an older gentleman wiping down his black P-51 Mustang.
told him he had a beautiful plane and he thanked me. A very small air show
and up close.
He and his wife got in the plane, took off, did a few stunts and then I
found out it was Frank Borman. I was floored.

Mark

I may have been there about that time too. If you saw a 57 landrover
in the exhibits then, it was mine. Sort of green color and on of only
a few I have ever seen of that age in this country.

I remember seeing the Landrovers up there. I had to have seen it and we may
have met.

Owls Head is a treasure.

Mark