Default US - Mariah 2017-05-15

Mariah eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Wasn't there a song "They Call the Wind Mariah"? So I guess this is a good
name for a sailboat.

To anyone in the US, happy Independence Day and to our northern neighbors a
belated happy Canada Day!
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
US - Mariah 2017-05-15-mariah.jpg

"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Mariah eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Wasn't there a song "They Call the Wind Mariah"? So I guess this is a
good name for a sailboat.

Bob

Yep..
the song was part of the Broadway show, "Paint your wagon"
Movie as well

By Lerner & Loewe.

On 7/3/2017 10:53 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Mariah eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Wasn't there a song "They Call the Wind Mariah"? So I guess this is a
good name for a sailboat.

To anyone in the US, happy Independence Day and to our northern
neighbors a belated happy Canada Day!
Bob

Hey Bob, its Green! You must have like this one ;-)

Happy Fourth to you and the group Bob.

Tomorrow I am heading to RI to see the kids, I'll bring my camera and
try and get some New England boat pictures.

Paul

"john Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
31...
"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Mariah eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Wasn't there a song "They Call the Wind Mariah"? So I guess this is a
good name for a sailboat.

Bob

Yep..
the song was part of the Broadway show, "Paint your wagon"
Movie as well

By Lerner & Loewe.

And didn't Vaughn Monroe have a version of the song that got a bunch of
radio play?

"Paul McGrane" wrote in message
On 7/3/2017 10:53 PM, Bob_R wrote:
Mariah eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Wasn't there a song "They Call the Wind Mariah"? So I guess this is a
good name for a sailboat.

To anyone in the US, happy Independence Day and to our northern
neighbors a belated happy Canada Day!
Bob

Hey Bob, its Green! You must have like this one ;-)

Happy Fourth to you and the group Bob.

Tomorrow I am heading to RI to see the kids, I'll bring my camera and try
and get some New England boat pictures.

Paul

Thanks Paul.
I was pretty happy that day. Lots of boats to shoot including a green one.
Come on up, the weather is fine.
Bob

"Bob_R" wrote in news:595d91b7$0$13437$bb4e3ad8
@newscene.com:

"john Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
31...
"Bob_R" wrote in
:

Mariah eastbound in Cape Cod Canal.
Wasn't there a song "They Call the Wind Mariah"? So I guess this is a
good name for a sailboat.

Bob

Yep..
the song was part of the Broadway show, "Paint your wagon"
Movie as well

By Lerner & Loewe.

And didn't Vaughn Monroe have a version of the song that got a bunch of
radio play?

yep, .and Franke Laine and others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIcTor3S9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrMWseFdKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DrOqRQQ9mg

"Bob_R" wrote in news:595d91b7$0$13437$bb4e3ad8@

And didn't Vaughn Monroe have a version of the song that got a bunch of
radio play?

since we have broached the sailing music topic, a tad bit more off
topic..

Three sheets to the wind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8OPofrjK7g

Cindi oh Cindi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGJvuserZQ

The Last farewell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWs1HK8iDU

I looked for years to find a copy of the four aces 1957 version
of Three sheets to the wind.. FINALLY it showed up...
thought for a while that I imagined hearing it.. but its as I remembered.

Happy sailing..................................

"john Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
31...
"Bob_R" wrote in news:595d91b7$0$13437$bb4e3ad8@

And didn't Vaughn Monroe have a version of the song that got a bunch of
radio play?

since we have broached the sailing music topic, a tad bit more off
topic..

Three sheets to the wind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8OPofrjK7g

Cindi oh Cindi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGJvuserZQ

The Last farewell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGWs1HK8iDU

I looked for years to find a copy of the four aces 1957 version
of Three sheets to the wind.. FINALLY it showed up...
thought for a while that I imagined hearing it.. but its as I remembered.

Happy sailing..................................

Thanks for the links. Some I was familiar with, some were new to me. Enjoyed
them all.
Bob

"Bob_R" wrote in

Happy sailing..................................

Thanks for the links. Some I was familiar with, some were new to me.
Enjoyed them all.
Bob

Keep them pictures coming, really enjoy them,.
do miss my sailing days.

"john Szalay" john.szalayatatt.net wrote in message
31...
"Bob_R" wrote in

Happy sailing..................................

Thanks for the links. Some I was familiar with, some were new to me.
Enjoyed them all.
Bob

Keep them pictures coming, really enjoy them,.
do miss my sailing days.

Thanks John, glad you do. I'll keep posting.
Bob

[IMG] code is On

Mariah Z260 Dominique Heyler Cruising 0 July 23rd 07 06:07 PM
Mariah Boats Question Test General 3 June 27th 06 02:06 AM
Mariah Boat Questions Yellow Dog General 1 June 24th 06 01:00 AM
Mariah Gordon General 1 December 10th 04 11:38 PM
Mariah boat Blue Road Enterprises General 1 August 28th 03 02:36 PM