Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.binaries.photos.original,alt.binaries.pictures.scenic,alt.binaries.pictures.tall-ships

Default Antique Boat Museum #3 - BoatMuseum-3232.jpg [1/1]

My 8 year old grandson and I went up to the Thousand Islands in NY for a few
days, and one of the things we did was visit the Antique Boat Museum in
Clayton.

#1 is the grandson next to one of the speed boats.

#4, 5, 6 shows the Alexandra, an Elco 42 foot boat. If I was wealthy, I
wouldn't by one of those big ugly plastic things, but one of these Elco 42's.
It's a real nice boat. :-)

--
Al McCann
m a c 3 5 8 (at)-n e w s g u y-(dot) c o m