Aquaskier.com

Default Antique Boat Show - Hartwell, Georgia

For those interested in antique boats - This year's antique boat show
in Hartwell, Georgia had on display over 40 vintage boats.

http://www.aquaskier.com/articles/bl...m_the_past.htm

Is that a flathead 6 in that boat?

Reginald P. Smithers

wrote:
Is that a flathead 6 in that boat?

Yes it is.

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 February 18th 06 06:27 AM
Free 1960 28' Triton Pearson - Link Mic Cruising 14 February 12th 06 03:53 AM
Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire [email protected] General 81 October 13th 05 05:48 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM