Default Ocean Storm

Casco bay, Maine
Attached Thumbnails
Ocean Storm-img_2262.jpg

Out getting lobsters for your big 4th of July Party Mark ;-)
Nice photos!

Paul

I hypnotized 12 lobsters.

Trust me...it isn't as easy as it looks.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
Ocean Storm-img_0819.jpg

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 23:54:56 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I hypnotized 12 lobsters.

Trust me...it isn't as easy as it looks.

Mark

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Ocean Storm-img_2039.jpg

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:10:17 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

Super. We used to have them on Heron years ago. Or go ashore and enjoy
them with corn on the cob etc. They always taste better when sailing
the bays, where they come from.

LOL! You hypnotize em then cook em, that's a good trick ;-)

Paul

"MWB" wrote in message

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

I had to slap one of them around...he just wouldn't go under.

I told them, after I snap my fingers I will throw you back into the ocean.

Mark

"MWB" wrote in message

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

I had to slap one of them around...he just wouldn't go under.

I told them, after I snap my fingers I will throw you back into the ocean.

Mark

You lied to a lobster!!!!!!!??

Paul