BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Ocean Storm (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/140574-ocean-storm.html)

MWB[_2_] July 4th 11 07:25 AM

Ocean Storm

1 Attachment(s)
Casco bay, Maine

Paul McGrane July 4th 11 12:57 PM

Ocean Storm

Out getting lobsters for your big 4th of July Party Mark ;-)
Nice photos!

Paul

MWB[_2_] July 7th 11 04:54 AM

Ocean Storm

1 Attachment(s)
I hypnotized 12 lobsters.

Trust me...it isn't as easy as it looks.

Mark

joevan[_3_] July 7th 11 04:13 PM

Ocean Storm

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 23:54:56 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I hypnotized 12 lobsters.

Trust me...it isn't as easy as it looks.

Mark

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

MWB[_2_] July 7th 11 07:10 PM

Ocean Storm

1 Attachment(s)

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

joevan[_3_] July 7th 11 07:59 PM

Ocean Storm

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 14:10:17 -0400, "MWB" wrote:

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

Super. We used to have them on Heron years ago. Or go ashore and enjoy
them with corn on the cob etc. They always taste better when sailing
the bays, where they come from.

Paul McGrane July 7th 11 10:14 PM

Ocean Storm

LOL! You hypnotize em then cook em, that's a good trick ;-)

Paul

MWB[_2_] July 8th 11 05:04 PM

Ocean Storm

"MWB" wrote in message

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

I had to slap one of them around...he just wouldn't go under.

I told them, after I snap my fingers I will throw you back into the ocean.

Mark

Paul McGrane July 9th 11 01:54 PM

Ocean Storm

"MWB" wrote in message

I hope you had some in you kettle too. They look good.

I love lobster and cook them several times a year.

Mark

I had to slap one of them around...he just wouldn't go under.

I told them, after I snap my fingers I will throw you back into the ocean.

Mark

You lied to a lobster!!!!!!!??

Paul