Default Fc_57_Warren Sheppard_Schooner Yacht, 1890_sqs

Attached Thumbnails
Fc_57_Warren Sheppard_Schooner Yacht, 1890_sqs-fc_57_warren-sheppard_schooner-yacht-1890_sqs.jpg

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:55:34 -0600, "squeegees"
wrote:
Beautiful schooner. Intersting with the tie to the boom of another
sail. I am not familiar with that feature but it seems like a great
way to go.

wrote:
Beautiful schooner. Intersting with the tie to the boom of another
sail. I am not familiar with that feature but it seems like a great
way to go.

I`ve got a mess of schooner paintings that I just scanned, and I was just
looking at a book called
" Tall Ships on Puget Sound " in which the pictures are pretty much all B&W
photos
from the 19th century, british & American clippers and barks loading &
unloading materials
and Lumber. Some very good pictures of rigging!! You might find them of
interest.

squeegees

"squeegees" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
Beautiful schooner. Intersting with the tie to the boom of another
sail. I am not familiar with that feature but it seems like a great
way to go.

I`ve got a mess of schooner paintings that I just scanned, and I was just
looking at a book called
" Tall Ships on Puget Sound " in which the pictures are pretty much all
B&W photos
from the 19th century, british & American clippers and barks loading &
unloading materials
and Lumber. Some very good pictures of rigging!! You might find them of
interest.

squeegees

Bring 'em on in! :-))

Dave

[IMG] code is On

Fc_49_Archibald Cary Smith_' Wanderer '--Cup Racing Schooner Off Lighthouse Shoals, 1890_sqs squeegees[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 31st 11 12:49 PM
NL_Callantsoog=Yacht on fire_2nd yacht in one week! - 1 attachment Jeronimus[_6_] Tall Ship Photos 2 September 3rd 10 11:46 PM
yacht trans lines: yacht transport Yacht Trans Lines Cruising 1 July 5th 09 10:38 PM
Best Yacht John W. Bienko ASA 0 December 5th 05 09:22 AM
Yacht Charter Vancouver - Five Star Yacht Charters Todd Zuccolo Cruising 0 April 17th 05 11:58 AM