Default yacht trans lines: yacht transport

yacht transport, yachting dubai
YOUR ‘DOOR to DOOR’ yacht transport company! we Are looking for leads
any where..

Yacht Trans Lines has its office in Dubai, and has recently opened a
branch office in Newport, Rhode Island.

Our expertise is in the field of Yachting and Yacht shipping, and we
have used this expertise and contacts to expand our scope of services
to project cargo handling, logistics, chartering and freight
forwarding. We assure our clients and partners of the highest degree
of comprehensive, on time and flexible ocean, air and land
transportation, when it comes to Yachts and related Marine Equipment,
as well as break bulk and project cargo services all over the world.

We have an extensive stock of yacht cradles in our Warehouse in Jebel
Ali Free Zone and various worldwide ports and are able to rent yacht
shipping cradles for boats, and occasional specialized equipment such
as spreader bars, lifting belts and lashing equipment, all duly
certified.

In some cases, we can also manufacture specially made cradles to fit
specific boats and supercargo.

We are looking forward to your transport enquiries!

www.yachttranslines.com

"Yacht Trans Lines" wrote in message
[...]

My reply and suggestion:

I have a suggestion that might result in some extra business.

Consider targeting any and all multi-hull boards, blogs and newsgroups. Try
placing a small advert in the multi-hull enthusiast periodicals. Since
multi-hull skippers realize the very real danger of capsize should they
venture offshore and in the path of potential large seas and heavy winds, I
bet many would be willing to have their unseaworthy craft shipped to their
destination where they could be offloaded and enjoyed as the floating
condo's they really are. They aren't seaworthy but they are large and
comfortable for cruising sheltered water and entertaining. You could even
provide comfortable accommodations for those who had the time to accompany
their fair winds vessels. These people usually have more money than sense or
they wouldn't own a multi-hull in the first place.

You're welcome!

Wilbur Hubbard
(seaworthy monohull sailor who has no need of ship's transport)

New Yacht 11 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 February 3rd 08 04:14 PM
Dockwise Yacht Transport [email protected] Cruising 5 June 28th 06 09:34 PM
Yacht Transport Cigisped USA Cruising 8 March 25th 06 04:55 PM
Yacht/Boat Transport Cigisped USA General 1 March 23rd 06 10:52 PM
Yacht Charter Vancouver - Five Star Yacht Charters Todd Zuccolo Cruising 0 April 17th 05 11:58 AM