Cigisped USA

Default Yacht Transport

www.cigispedusa.com

Please visit our website. We have been transporting yachts worldwide
for over 30 years. We now are able to transport yachts overland, up to
60'. Fully licensed and insured.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please email me
directly

sherwindu

Just be sure you inspect your boat thoroughly on arrival. I missed a few
damages when my boat was sent from Florida to Wisconsin, and the transport
company would not make good on the insurance. The damage was only a few
hundred dollars, so it was not worth taking them to court.

Cigisped USA wrote:

www.cigispedusa.com

Please visit our website. We have been transporting yachts worldwide
for over 30 years. We now are able to transport yachts overland, up to
60'. Fully licensed and insured.

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please email me
directly

Dennis Pogson

sherwindu wrote:
Just be sure you inspect your boat thoroughly on arrival. I missed a
few damages when my boat was sent from Florida to Wisconsin, and the
transport company would not make good on the insurance. The damage
was only a few hundred dollars, so it was not worth taking them to
court.

The white slaves they employ are very careful, and the rollers are real
hardwood. They haul the boats over grass, and never use the highways.

Bill Kearney

I really don't understand your comments.

You know what advertising costs. This isn't the place to be trying to sell
something for free.

Cigisped USA

Trust me i know what they cost. I appologize, and post was deleted, my
mistake.

"Cigisped USA" wrote:
Trust me i know what they cost. I appologize,
and post was deleted, my mistake.

Apology accepted. Next time you should just pretend to be
somebody else writing a comment or asking questions about
your company.