BoatBanter.com

-   Tall Ship Photos (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/)
-   -   Fc_57_Warren Sheppard_Schooner Yacht, 1890_sqs (https://www.boatbanter.com/tall-ship-photos/138701-fc_57_warren-sheppard_schooner-yacht-1890_sqs.html)

squeegees[_2_] January 31st 11 12:55 PM

Fc_57_Warren Sheppard_Schooner Yacht, 1890_sqs

1 Attachment(s)

joevan[_3_] February 1st 11 07:57 PM

Fc_57_Warren Sheppard_Schooner Yacht, 1890_sqs

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:55:34 -0600, "squeegees"
wrote:
Beautiful schooner. Intersting with the tie to the boom of another
sail. I am not familiar with that feature but it seems like a great
way to go.

squeegees[_2_] February 3rd 11 05:51 AM

wrote:
Beautiful schooner. Intersting with the tie to the boom of another
sail. I am not familiar with that feature but it seems like a great
way to go.

I`ve got a mess of schooner paintings that I just scanned, and I was just
looking at a book called
" Tall Ships on Puget Sound " in which the pictures are pretty much all B&W
photos
from the 19th century, british & American clippers and barks loading &
unloading materials
and Lumber. Some very good pictures of rigging!! You might find them of
interest.

squeegees

Dave Doubleyew February 3rd 11 10:27 AM

Fc_57_Warren Sheppard_Schooner Yacht, 1890_sqs

"squeegees" wrote in message
m...

wrote:
Beautiful schooner. Intersting with the tie to the boom of another
sail. I am not familiar with that feature but it seems like a great
way to go.

I`ve got a mess of schooner paintings that I just scanned, and I was just
looking at a book called
" Tall Ships on Puget Sound " in which the pictures are pretty much all
B&W photos
from the 19th century, british & American clippers and barks loading &
unloading materials
and Lumber. Some very good pictures of rigging!! You might find them of
interest.

squeegees

Bring 'em on in! :-))

Dave