Default r_A Gallery of Maritime Art Index # 1_sqs

Attached Thumbnails
<r>_A Gallery of Maritime Art Index # 1_sqs-gallery-maritime-art-index-1_sqs.jpg

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
m...

Thanks a lot squeegees, I lost these by replacing them from one drive to
another.
So reposts can be very important;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:42:54 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
om...

Thanks a lot squeegees, I lost these by replacing them from one drive to
another.
So reposts can be very important;-)

Thanks again for a wonderful post. I have them on CD's but will save
them all again. The ones of Monhegan are special for me and the
garden with the birdbath, is very familiar. The Gribels were there at
the time on the point off Rockport. I am sure it must be there. Mac
Fisher took over after the Gribels. He was the originator of Fisher
Plows.

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
m...

Thanks a lot squeegees, I lost these by replacing them from one drive to another.
So reposts can be very important;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Thankyou, Bouler

sq )

news:2IGdnRH4NZaviT_RnZ2dnUVZ_oqdnZ2d@supernews. com...

Thanks a lot squeegees, I lost these by replacing them from one drive to
another.
So reposts can be very important;-)

Thanks again for a wonderful post. I have them on CD's but will save
them all again. The ones of Monhegan are special for me and the
garden with the birdbath, is very familiar. The Gribels were there at
the time on the point off Rockport. I am sure it must be there. Mac
Fisher took over after the Gribels. He was the originator of Fisher
Plows.

Another cool thing about reposts is the comments people make, such as yours,
I doubt the subject of Fisher plows would have come up otherwise,
Thanks, squeeg )