joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default r_A Gallery of Maritime Art Index # 1_sqs

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:42:54 +0200, "Bouler"
wrote:

"squeegees" schreef in bericht
om...

Thanks a lot squeegees, I lost these by replacing them from one drive to
another.
So reposts can be very important;-)

Thanks again for a wonderful post. I have them on CD's but will save
them all again. The ones of Monhegan are special for me and the
garden with the birdbath, is very familiar. The Gribels were there at
the time on the point off Rockport. I am sure it must be there. Mac
Fisher took over after the Gribels. He was the originator of Fisher
Plows.