Default NI: Kilkeel Harbour 17-03-2010 Index

Today I did something I haven't done for quite a while,
I paid a visit to Kilkeel and Ardglass Harbours to photo
some of the many fishing vessels at berth.

The few photos I made at Ardglass Harbour will be posted
tomorrow

Enjoy the photos.

Wilson

Attached Thumbnails
NI: Kilkeel Harbour 17-03-2010 Index-kilkeel-harbour-17-03-2010-index.jpg

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:43:04 -0000, "Ginger"
wrote:

Today I did something I haven't done for quite a while,
I paid a visit to Kilkeel and Ardglass Harbours to photo
some of the many fishing vessels at berth.

The few photos I made at Ardglass Harbour will be posted
tomorrow

Enjoy the photos.

Wilson

All beautiful, I love your shots,and I see you got a new camera.
BTW who is Ginger? That is not too personal a question, I hope.

news
wrote:

Today I did something I haven't done for quite a while,
I paid a visit to Kilkeel and Ardglass Harbours to photo
some of the many fishing vessels at berth.

The few photos I made at Ardglass Harbour will be posted
tomorrow

Enjoy the photos.

Wilson

All beautiful, I love your shots,and I see you got a new camera.
BTW who is Ginger? That is not too personal a question, I hope.

Hi Joevan,

Who's Ginger ? that's my nickname,
It's a long story, computer crash last year, and this computer was built by
me
on the 17-03-2009.
But I'm the same old guy that used to work at Belfast Harbour many years
ago,
and who helped keep this group alive in the early days with my photos from
Belfast Lough.

Wilson

"Ginger" schreef in bericht

All beautiful, I love your shots,and I see you got a new camera.
BTW who is Ginger? That is not too personal a question, I hope.

Hi Joevan,

Who's Ginger ? that's my nickname,
It's a long story, computer crash last year, and this computer was built
by me
on the 17-03-2009.
But I'm the same old guy that used to work at Belfast Harbour many years
ago,
and who helped keep this group alive in the early days with my photos from
Belfast Lough.

Wilson

Wasn't that Wilson Adams on a motorcycle;-)
Welcome back.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:52:37 -0000, "Ginger"
wrote:

news
wrote:

[...]

Not to worry, I remember them.
And I have them all and have enjoyed seeing them now and again. These
are spectacular and better than ever. I hope you are well and will be
posting a lot in the future. I always enjoy your photography.

"Ginger" schreef in bericht
Today I did something I haven't done for quite a while,
I paid a visit to Kilkeel and Ardglass Harbours to photo
some of the many fishing vessels at berth.

The few photos I made at Ardglass Harbour will be posted
tomorrow

Enjoy the photos.

Wilson

Tremendous.....

Willem

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Ginger" schreef in bericht

All beautiful, I love your shots,and I see you got a new camera.
BTW who is Ginger? That is not too personal a question, I hope.

Hi Joevan,

Who's Ginger ? that's my nickname,
It's a long story, computer crash last year, and this computer was built
by me
on the 17-03-2009.
But I'm the same old guy that used to work at Belfast Harbour many years
ago,
and who helped keep this group alive in the early days with my photos
from
Belfast Lough.

Wilson

Wasn't that Wilson Adams on a motorcycle;-)
Welcome back.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Thank you Bouler

Wilson

"joevan" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:52:37 -0000, "Ginger"
wrote:

news
wrote:

[...]

I'm keeping well, but do have a recuring back problem from a motorcycle
accident many years ago. I'm still working away, though no longer at
Belfast Harbour. I paid a visit to the harbour the other week, quite a
lot has changed since I worked there. Once you pass through the gates, you
get the feeling that your no longer wanted there.
Many of the locations I use to photo from are now out of bounds,
(fenced off etc

Wilson

"Willem Van der Voort" wrote in message

"Ginger" schreef in bericht
Today I did something I haven't done for quite a while,
I paid a visit to Kilkeel and Ardglass Harbours to photo
some of the many fishing vessels at berth.

The few photos I made at Ardglass Harbour will be posted
tomorrow

Enjoy the photos.

Wilson

Tremendous.....