Ginger Ginger is offline

Default NI: Kilkeel Harbour 17-03-2010 Index

"Bouler" wrote in message
.. .

"Ginger" schreef in bericht

All beautiful, I love your shots,and I see you got a new camera.
BTW who is Ginger? That is not too personal a question, I hope.

Hi Joevan,

Who's Ginger ? that's my nickname,
It's a long story, computer crash last year, and this computer was built
by me
on the 17-03-2009.
But I'm the same old guy that used to work at Belfast Harbour many years
ago,
and who helped keep this group alive in the early days with my photos
from
Belfast Lough.

Wilson

Wasn't that Wilson Adams on a motorcycle;-)
Welcome back.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)