joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default NI: Kilkeel Harbour 17-03-2010 Index

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:43:04 -0000, "Ginger"
wrote:

Today I did something I haven't done for quite a while,
I paid a visit to Kilkeel and Ardglass Harbours to photo
some of the many fishing vessels at berth.

The few photos I made at Ardglass Harbour will be posted
tomorrow

Enjoy the photos.

Wilson

All beautiful, I love your shots,and I see you got a new camera.
BTW who is Ginger? That is not too personal a question, I hope.