Default Navigator- Newport RI

Attached Thumbnails
Navigator- Newport RI-navigator_newportri_june2009.jpg

Really nice.

I don't have access to the boats that dock in Portland. They don't anchor
and they dock in a marina.

Mark

I was cruising around in a boat getting these shots. Newport has lots
of boats moored in the harbor with water taxi's taking owners back and
forth.

Paul

"MWB" wrote in message
news

Really nice.

I don't have access to the boats that dock in Portland. They don't anchor
and they dock in a marina.

Mark

[IMG] code is On

ASA lose The Navigator? cruisin ASA 23 October 19th 06 10:20 AM
The Navigator was Correct! Gilligan ASA 40 September 27th 06 04:29 PM
GPS Marine Navigator [email protected] Electronics 1 November 9th 05 02:08 AM
Doug the Navigator Capt. Rob ASA 29 October 23rd 05 02:04 AM
Raytech navigator 4.01 A.Siemons General 1 October 21st 03 11:17 AM