posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Navigator was Correct!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/wo...gewanted=print

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote

.....political off topic stuff and I deleted it. I hope everybody else deletes it.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

This may be more to your liking:

http://www.yankee-cruising.org/

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote
| http://www.yankee-cruising.org/

Hee hee! You go Gilligan! Do I look like a lesbian to you? Maybe because I "pump iron" and have
muscles you think I'm gay? NOT! I do triathlons. I've gotta be fit.... I can probably outrun, outbike and
outswim every man who posts here..... And, I'm smarter. I read so much dumb stuff here.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote
| http://www.yankee-cruising.org/

Hee hee! You go Gilligan! Do I look like a lesbian to you? Maybe because I "pump iron" and have
muscles you think I'm gay? NOT! I do triathlons. I've gotta be fit.... I can probably outrun, outbike and
outswim every man who posts here..... And, I'm smarter. I read so much dumb stuff here.

Cheers,
Ellen

Nit you can't handle a pole and pull your boat around on a dock....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
| Nit you can't handle a pole and pull your boat around on a dock....

I can kedge off. What use is a pole to me? I don't even fish. Yuk! Hey, Katy.
We have something in common. Our ages. I'm exactly half yours. :-)

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Gilligan" wrote
| http://www.yankee-cruising.org/

Hee hee! You go Gilligan! Do I look like a lesbian to you? Maybe
because I "pump iron" and have
muscles you think I'm gay? NOT! I do triathlons. I've gotta be fit.... I
can probably outrun, outbike and
outswim every man who posts here..... And, I'm smarter. I read so much
dumb stuff here.

Cheers,
Ellen

So tell me about these triathalons you compete in. What are the distances
and your times?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan,
Are you the Nav? You can tell me, I won't mention a word to the others!
If not, where did he go? I haven't seen him since we dueled with the
obnoxious invaders.
Scout

. ..