Default AMERICAN LILY

Casco Bay, Maine
Heading to Anchorage B to take bunkers

Attached Thumbnails
AMERICAN LILY-img_4749.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
AMERICAN LILY-img_4760.jpg

I took this with my pocket camera through a dirty window.

Attached Thumbnails
AMERICAN LILY-p3120007.jpg

"MWB" schreef in bericht

Uhhhhh, ATLANTIC LILLY ;-)
Nice shots.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)

Please excuse the quality of the photo.

On the ship I use an Olympus FE-360 which has no view finder and I obviously
have a case of the shakes. I'll work on how to hold this camera properly.

This ship has FRAMO Pumps, each tank has its own pump. These ships pump
great until they empty a tank and doing the math they lose a pump.

Mark

Attached Thumbnails
AMERICAN LILY-p3120008.jpg

OH.... that ATLANTIC LILY.

I was on this ship for two days.

It's obvious I need help.

THANKS BOULER

Mark

[IMG] code is On

Lily-Livered Democrats Lose Game of Chicken Bart ASA 6 May 26th 07 04:56 PM
Was That 300 Millionth American Really American? fred General 0 October 23rd 06 01:37 AM
American Tug 41 [email protected] General 0 June 3rd 05 03:39 AM
Buy American! OT JohnH General 90 January 3rd 05 05:02 PM
I'd rather be an American jlrogers ASA 1 February 5th 04 12:56 AM