Matt

Default 1979 Formula Thunderbird 302

I have a 1979 Formula Thunderbird 302 and was wondering why it skip
left and right when i bring down the throttle too fast or a loosen my
grip on the steering wheel? It is very dangerous. I think it might
be the props because they seem small for the boat and are only three
blade props. I was wondering what other people are using on their
high performance boats for props?

Good TSD formula? Gould 0738 Cruising 4 March 28th 04 11:57 AM
1979 Glastron Fake djb General 1 February 17th 04 01:26 PM
(Donzi / Formula) Arronow boat design question? paul k General 2 September 2nd 03 10:55 PM
(Donzi / Formula) Aronow hull design question? paul k Power Boat Racing 0 September 1st 03 07:49 PM
Synthetic oil in a outboard engine ? JG General 6 August 20th 03 04:27 PM